- You can search by topic, such as location, industry, use case, and products.
- You can easily identify AWS Resellers authorized and AWS Managed Service Providers that have been validated.
- Find APN Partners with AWS Competency or AWS Service Delivery Program distinction quickly.
- A quick overview of APN Partners, including verified data from AWS.
- You can easily get in touch directly with an APN Partner.
Miller stated that customers often seek out AWS Partner Network (APN), Consulting Partners who can help them design and migrate, manage, optimize, and optimize their workloads. Customers are often looking for Technology Partner solutions that integrate with AWS or are built on it. This will help them meet their business requirements. There is a vast AWS partner network that includes thousands of Technology and Consulting Partners around the world. APN Partners can help with virtually any use case on AWS. We want to make it as easy for you to find and connect to the right APN Partner to meet your needs on AWS. AWS announced that more than 10,000 partners have joined the APN over the past year. Miller also discussed other APN-related launches:
- The AWS IoT Competency: This showcases industry-leading APN Consulting and Technology Partners who provide proven technology and/or execution capabilities for a variety IoT use cases, including smart factories, smart cities and energy.
- The AWS Financial Service Competency: Recognizes APN Consulting and Technology Partners that offer services and solutions to customers in banking and payments, capital market, and insurance.
- The AWS Service Delivery Programme: This program helps AWS customers locate APN Partners with verified experience in specific AWS services and skills, such as Amazon Aurora or delivering AWSgovCloud (US) Workloads.
- The AWS Public Sector Program: This program assists qualified APN Partners to build and accelerate their AWS Public Sector businesses.
You can find more APN news from this conference here. More information at re:Invent 2016.
- What AWS Offers to Mobile Developers at Re:Invent 2016
- AWS Provides In-Depth Debugging for Developers with X-Ray
- AWS Intros Visual Workflows for Distributed Apps
- AWS Launches Shield Service To Stop DDoS Attacks